Peppa Pig is back for another season of fantastic adventures! Hasbro, Inc (NASDAQ: HAS), a leading toy and game company, has announced that Peppa and her family and friends will return to screens with an all-new season, premiering on the Nick Jr Channel December 4 at 7 p.m. EST. Season 10 introduces viewers to Granny Sheep for the very first time, voiced by legendary American-British actress Sandra Dickinson, who moves in with Suzy Sheep and Mummy Sheep. This new character and narrative serve as a representation of the first multigenerational household in the Peppa Pig series.
The season 10 premiere will kick off a month-long “Peppa’s Holiday Pep-tacular” celebration on Nick Jr., with premieres of 13 brand-new episodes. Peppa Pig will air regularly weekdays, Monday through Friday, beginning December 4 through December 21. Episodes include:
- “Grandpa’s Robot”: Grandpa Pig has built a robot to help with household tasks. The robot can dig holes and help carry drinks and Grandpa Pig!
- “Paper Games”: Madame Gazelle is teaching the children things to do with paper. They learn origami, games and paper animation.
- “Clouds”: Peppa and her family are at the seaside, but clouds keep blocking the sun and make it to rain!
- “Mr. Bull Digs Up The River”: Grandpa Pig is taking Peppa and George for a boat trip on the river. They meet Mr. Bull, who is digging up the river! Mr. Bull is using his digger boat to remove all the things that shouldn’t be there (like plastic bottles) and making the river nice for the fish to swim in.
- “Granny Sheep Moves In”: Today, Granny Sheep is moving into Suzy Sheep’s house! Granny Sheep is going to be staying in the attic of their house. When she arrives, she starts moving the furniture and replacing different ornaments. Mummy Sheep is very surprised to find everything out of order when she gets home!
- “Cardboard Boxes”: Another opportunity to meet Granny Sheep. It is a rainy day; Granny Sheep is playing in the garden with Peppa and Suzy. They decide to make things out of cardboard boxes. They build a hospital, biscuit factory and a station.
- “Clubhouse Takeaway”: Today, Peppa and her friends are at the clubhouse. They are playing pretend takeaway. The children give themselves different roles, including a cook and waiter. Once the pretend food is ready, they have a great time serving it to the parents.
- “Walkie Talkies”: Peppa and George are at Granny and Grandpa Pig’s house. They are playing with walkie talkies. Grandpa Pig teaches Peppa and George that you need to use code names to talk to each other. Policeman Panda picks up a strange signal, overhearing Pirate Hog and Jolly Face speaking to each other. He soon realizes they are talking in code! Policeman Panda follows the signals, where he is surprised to find Peppa and George in Granny and Grandpa Pig’s Garden.
- “Peppa’s Office”: Peppa is watching Mummy and Daddy Pig working in their office at home. She decides that she would like an office to work in too. Mummy Pig sets Peppa up with a little desk, chair, pen and paper in the cupboard under the stairs. It is very cramped, but Peppa loves it like this!
- “Little Swift”: It’s a very windy day and Peppa and her family are flying a kite when they find a little bird not flying, but on the ground. Peppa and her family take the bird to Doctor Hamster. At the vets, Doctor Hamster tells Peppa that the little bird is called a swift.
- “What Babies Do”: Peppa and her family are driving to Cousin Chloe’s house. Aunty Pig teaches Peppa all about babies, and even lets Peppa feed Baby Alexander. Everybody loves Baby Alexander!
- “Lenses”: Peppa hands Penny and Pedro the wrong glasses by mistake and they can’t see very well. Madame Gazelle then tells them the importance of lenses and how they’re in all sorts of things!
- “Igloo”: It is a snowy day. Peppa and George are playing in the garden. Daddy Pig helps Peppa, and George build their very own igloo. Penny Polar Bear comes to visit and is very impressed! Polar Bears love igloos, everybody loves igloos!