Entertainment One (eOne) is seeking a licensing coordinator for its New York City offices.
The licensing coordinator will report directly to eOne’s vice-president of licensing in North America. This is an exciting opportunity to join a major, global entertainment company and gain experience in licensing/sales, marketing, and retail development. The primary focus would be assisting the vice president of licensing, North America, in building a popular preschool brand in the U.S. and Canada. This position will also include responsibilities in licensing and marketing for other brands currently in development.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Minimum of two years of relevant licensing/marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area of concentration
- Strong computer experience, including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Sound organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who is eager to learn and support a strong and growing business
- Identify new business opportunities and potential new licensees
- Manage day to day communication and requests for information and materials for all current and new licensees
- Execute all aspects of marketing initiatives including costume character events, trade ads, cross-sell opportunities with licensees
- Provide key information to PR agency and UK marketing team to ensure inclusion of monthly updates for dedicated website and Facebook as well as any other social media sites
- Work closely with all internal departments include marketing, creative, and home entertainment
- Submission and tracking of approvals for all marketing materials both internal and from licensees
- Creation of targeted presentations to pitch, support, or launch licensing programs or specific categories of business
- Responsible for regular store visits to all retail channels and competitive analysis reports
- Monitor and provide analysis of licensee retail distribution, retail promotions, sales results, and NPD and ratings data
- Regular attendance at trade shows and social industry functions where applicable
- Attend business update meetings with all licensees supporting VP of Licensing N.A.
- Update and maintain all internal and external reports including Licensee Lists, One Sheets, Licensee Newsletter, etc. so relevant information is filtered to all internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Initiate and collate all deal memos
- Provide new assets to PR agency, broadcasters, and licensees as needed
- Set up, implement, and manage a contracts tracking system
- General administrative support including invoice processing and logging against budget, shipping, and management of calendars for meetings and trade show
Interested candidates can submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.