Yulu Toys is a dynamic new start-up toy company that launched in Hong Kong in January 2015 with only two employees. Now, in 2018, the company has 35 employees and offices in Hong Kong, Massachusetts, California, and Amsterdam. As the company expands its U.S. business unit, it is looking for new members to help spur the growth.
Currently, Yulu has innovative toys selling at all top mass and specialty retailers and will launch over 12 new toys and games throughout the remainder of the year.
The company is currently searching for a marketing coordinator to work in its Manhattan Beach, California office.
The Marketing Coordinator will report directly to Head of North American Marketing.
Yulu Toys is looking for a dedicated, organized, high-energy team member to support the marketing team and grow within its exciting start up environment. This position will provide the opportunity to make a meaningful impact. What could be better than working with an amazing team to create and market the most exciting and fun new games for kids and families.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of N.A. Marketing on all aspects of strategy, budget, planning and execution of the marketing plans of eight different campaigns
- Support and manage PR initiatives and execution with New York-based PR agency
- Support and manage TV planning and execution with New York-based media agency
- Support Digital Advertising campaigns with internal Digital Team
- Communicate daily with Co-Founders and Senior Executive Team
- Work with Sales partners on key account presentations
- Play key support role in top-level meetings with Target, Walmart, and other top retail partners
- Work with Sales team on trade show preparations and presence
- Work with Content Specialist to ensure content initiatives are initiated, planned, and executed
- Work with Digital Dutch Team on all Digital Channels and pages
- Research and analyze current marketing trends to pass to Dutch Digital Advertising team
- Partner with Social Media Coordinator on PR outreach and Influencer communication
- Update Yulu Corporate Channels for all news updates (B2B communication)
- Support Vine and Bullseye initiatives
1-4 years of professional marketing experience required. Knowledge of all social media platforms and working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs. Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, Final Cut, Premiere, or other editing software is preferred. Enthusiastic, passionate and strong work ethic. Proactive and self-motivated. Strong verbal and communication skills. Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects at one time. Interest in making kids smile and in playing with toys a must. Ambitious, team player, and creative!
If you’re up to the challenge, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com today.