What Do You Meme?, the company behind popular, share-worthy pop culture games, is expanding its team. The company is looking for a sales/operations assistant to join its team.
- Performs a wide range of Sales and Operations duties under the direction of Directors of Sales and Operations
- Works collaboratively with Operations, Sales, Product Development and Marketing in support of product launches and ongoing product initiatives
- Works extensively with mass retail management systems, including Retail Link, Partners Online; as well as GS1 and Amazon Seller Central
- Responsible for managing item setups with key retailers
- Performs daily and weekly POS analysis, and identifies issues that need be addressed on a timely basis
- Oversees customer’s e-comm sites related to monitoring of listing accuracy, consumer reviews, analyzing sales, setting up deals, etc.
- Provides tradeshow support to sales team, as needed – both from the office and occasionally on-site (3-4 times/year, some travel involved)
- Responsible for sending product samples to customers as necessary
- Additional tasks as needed include competitive analysis (shopping, reports) and trend research
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and/or as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent follow-through skills with strict attention to detail and accuracy in work
- Be adaptable to shifting priorities and be vigilant to keep your projects moving forward to hit deadlines
- Strong visual, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficient in Retail Link, Partners Online, and Amazon systems
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
Interested applicants can apply to email@example.com.