Snap Inc. announced the addition of Snap Games, offering Snapchat users a new way to engage with friends—through mobile gaming.
Snapchat users can now launch Snap Games right from their Chat bar, allowing users and friends to instantly play together—no additional app installations required. Much like one would see on their friend lists, with Snap Games, users can see which friends they are playing with, send them a chat, or even talk live with voice chat as a means to bring the live real-world experience to mobile.
It launches with six titles:
- Bitmoji Party: Play as yourself (Bitmogi style) in a series of quick mini-games.
- Tiny Royale (Zynga): Play against friends and shoot to the top in bite-sized Battle Royale action.
- Snake Squad (Game Closure): Work together with friends to be the last ones standing.
- C.A.T.S. Drift Race (ZeptoLab): Drift around the track and speed past friends for the win.
- Zombie Rescue Squad (PikPok): This collaborative game has you and your squad rescuing survivors in a zombie-infested city.
- Alphabear Hustle (Spry Fox): Work together with friends to form words— fast—to build your village.