Target has announced its Bullseye’s Top Toys of 2019, which includes classics like LeapFrog and Barbie to emerging stars such as kidfluencer brand Ryan’s World.
With an assortment of more than 10,000 new and exclusive toys in its stores and online, Target continues to reimagine its toy aisle and expand its kid-centered offerings to serve as a one-stop destination for all gifting needs. Target also recently revealed a retail collaboration with Disney, which includes the launch of Disney store in 25 select Target stores across the country on October 4 and on Target.com. Last year, Target added a quarter-million square feet for toys, allowing guests in nearly 500 stores to interact with items like ride-on vehicles, playhouses and more. Across the country, guests will find highly knowledgeable team members to assist with their toy-shopping needs this holiday season. Target also will host in-store events for kids throughout the season, bringing even more joy to families in the months leading up to the holidays.
In addition to the list of top toys revealed today, five more toys from Bullseye’s Top Toys list will be revealed later this fall, including Target exclusives from Disney’s Frozen 2 and Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, which will likely launch timed to the first-ever Frozen Fan Fest and this year’s Star Wars Triple Force Friday.
“In 2018, we made strategic investments to position Target as the ultimate destination for toys, including an expanded assortment and playful, reimagined in-store and digital experiences. This year, we’re building on that success,” said Christina Hennington, senior vice-president, merchandising, Target. “In addition to our recently announced experiential retail and merchandising collaboration with Disney, we’re introducing thousands of new and exclusive toys. Coupled with our expanded fulfillment options, including our popular same-day services, we’re making it easier than ever for families and gift givers to choose Target this holiday season.”
Target’s convenient same-day fulfillment options such as Drive Up, Order Pick Up and delivery with Shipt will also help its shoppers easily check off their holiday wish lists.
The retailer has broken down its top toys for holiday 2019 into six sub-categories: For all the Imagination Masters, For all the Action Packers; For all the Gizmo Ninjas; For all the Love Bugs; For all the Game Changers; and For all the Glitter Gangs.
Bullseye’s Top Toys of 2019:
For all the Imagination Masters
- L.O.L. Surprise! Amazing Surprise
- Ryan’s World Treasure Chest – Exclusive
- Animal Planet Extreme T-Rex Adventure Playset – Exclusive
- PAW Patrol Super Mighty Pups Lookout Tower
- PJ Masks PJ Seeker
- Our Generation Movie Theater – Exclusive
- Barbie Malibu House
For all the Action Packers
- Jetson Renegade Hoverboard – Exclusive
- Viro Rides Vega 2-in-1 Scooter – Exclusive Color
- Hot Wheels Colossal Crash Trackset
- Beyblade Burst Turbo Championship Clash Battle Set – Exclusive
- Marvel Avengers: Endgame Titan Hero Series – Exclusive
- Monster Jam Mega Grave Digger RC
- Fortnite Jumbo Loot Llama Piñata
For all the Gizmo Ninjas
- Fisher-Price Linkimals
- LeapFrog RockIt Twist
- Nintendo Switch
- Really Rad Robots Turbo Bot
For all the Love Bugs
- Cry Babies Interactive Baby Doll – Exclusive
- Little Live My Real Rescue Pink Scruff-a-Luv – Exclusive
For all the Game Changers
- Buffalo Games Classic Pinball Board Game – Exclusive
- Pictionary Air
For all the Glitter Gang
- Capsule Chix Ultimix Pack
- Poopsie Rainbow Surprise Slime Kit
- Cool Maker Go Glam Nail Stamper Kit
- Snapstar Pop Royalty: Echo’s Debut on the Pink Carpet – Exclusive