- Rebecca Bonbon Product in UK this Fall
- Additional Licensees for Jeremyville
- The Sharpe Company Signs Deals for Beast Farmer
- HIT Partners with PS Brands
- Saban Hires Hardman
- Hurricane Irene Impacts Retail
- Back to School Assessment from the NRF
- Which Licensed Characters do Kids Want for Back to School?
- Thomas Sale on Gilt Groupe
My1story is a kid-friendly adaptation of the world’s most renowned characters and stories such as Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Humpty Dumpty. It will be developed into a comprehensive licensing program, animation, and website. Its founders are part of Snap Global Solutions, which is a design and manufacturing company with offices in the U.S., Hong Kong, and Vietnam.
- Rebecca Bonbon in Stardoll Promotion
- Discovery Gets Kids Tech Savvy with Puterbugs
- Liquidation of Russ Berrie Product
- Bert and Ernie Are Not Tying the Knot
- Imagem Music Extends Lionel Richie’s Music Across Europe
- Warner Bros. Signs Natures Mistake
- Annoying Orange Heads to Retail
- The Wiggles Introduce Toddler Bath Line
- Lawless Signs The Brothers Warner
- Jakks Appoints McGrath COO
- Promotions at American Greetings Properties
- Promotions and Hires at Snap Global Solutions
- Watch the Royaltie$ Brand Showcase Videos
- TRU Opens New Stores, Remodels Locations
T.G.I. Friday’s recently announced plans to expand its licensed retail business by targeting new licensees in the food, beverage, and home goods categories. The brand currently has more than 50 million product units in stores with partners such as Heinz, Inventure, and Diageo, resulting in more than $400 million in sales annually, according to the company.
T.G.I. Friday’s recently announced that it has secured Brand Squared Licensing, a division of Peppercom, to seek new licensees. Brian Kuterbach, director of licensing for T.G.I. Friday’s, explains the plans.