- Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Licensing Program Expands with Renewed, New Partners
- Hasbro to Sponsor Anti-Bullying Singing Competition
- Build-A-Bear Announces Seasonal Pop-Ups, New Permanent Shop-in-Shops
- Walmart’s New Shopping Features Launch in November
- Five Below Heads to Big Apple
- Kroger Outlines New Business Strategy, Toys Could Be Part of That Equation
In the following Q&A, The Toy Association’s Anne McConnell, senior director of market research and data strategy, shares details on new research offered by the trade association about the collectibles space.
- First Cartoon Network Resort to Open in Pa.
- ASTRA Marketplace 2019 Offers New Dedicated Space for First-Timer Exhibitors
- Funko Names Lunsford to Board
- adidas Skateboarding to Launch Beavis and Butt-Head Capsule Collection
John W. Brady, a business consultant with Inveniam Capital Partners, breaks down what blockchain is and how it can be used to help aid those in the children’s products business.
- Viacom Media Networks Restructures