Precious Moments has begun to expand its brand into a variety of categories looking beyond its roots as a figurine and gift company. It has recently signed a number of deals that bring Precious Moments’ art and characters to the baby care category. Susan Meek, vice-president of licensing for Precious Moments, discusses why the characters can be licensed successfully and looks at the company’s future plans.
- IMC Licensing Signs Agreement to Represent Emergen-C
- Paul Frank Inks Licensing Agreement with Fashion Depot
- Big Idea Entertainment Releases New VeggieTales DVD for the Holiday Season
- THQ Announces Darksiders Licensed Merchandise
- Noodle Head Retains Bennet Branding for Pawparazzi
- Chorion Signs Dream Theatre for Licensing in Indian Subcontinent
- NBC Universal Television Consumer Products Group Secures Multiple Licensees for Minute to Win It
- Nickelodeon and 2K Play Announce Nickelodeon Fit
- Paul Frank and 26 Bars & a Band Debut a New Line of Pet Accessories
- Chorion Expands The World of Beatrix Potter with International Licensees
- Homer Laughlin China Company and The Jay Companies
- The Harry Fox Agency and Zed Enter into Ringtone Licensing Agreement
This past February, UK video game company Rebellion Developments took the classic Aliens vs. Predator brand for a spin with the new Aliens vs. Predator game for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and the PC. Tim Jones, head of art and design at Rebellion and the project lead for Aliens vs. Predator, answers a few questions about the return of the franchise to the video game category.
MODA, which began as MODA International Marketing, has recently changed its name to MODA Licensing signifying a new direction for the company.