Boat Rocker, an independent, integrated global entertainment company, has announced a range of new deals for its rapidly growing Dino Ranch franchise across the Americas. The seven new licensees will significantly extend the number of categories and products available for this dino-might brand.
Little rancheroos in the U.S., Canada and Latin America will soon be able to engage with a multitude of new products including jigsaw puzzles, games, hand puppets, party goods, wheeled goods and protective gear, youth electronics, sound books and apparel:
- The Canadian Group (TCG) will be launching a range of jigsaw puzzles, hand puppets, Magnetick Creations and their Mega Mat line of licensed play mats.
- Birthday celebrations can now be dino-tastic with an innovative new line of party goods from Treasures Gifted including decorations, paper products, balloons, and baked good accessories.
- Leading provider of consumer electronics and accessories Sakar International will be launching a range of on-trend, cutting-edge wheeled goods, protective gear and youth electronics.
- Committed to crafting engaging, educational and entertaining books for young readers, Phoenix International Publications will be launching a range of sound and song books in the U.S. and Latin America.
- Industry apparel leader Hybrid will be launching a roar-some range of t-shirts for infants and toddlers exclusively at Kohl’s stores.
- Toy Factory, leading U.S. suppliers of stuffed toy & novelty products for outdoor amusement parks and attractions. family entertainment centres and crane machines, will launch a winning range of amusement plush in Fall 2023.
- An effervescent line of bubbles and novelty outdoor toys for the U.S. from innovative and award-winning company Little Kids is due in Spring 2024.
Denise Gomez, Director of Licensing, the Americas, Boat Rocker, said: “Dino Ranch continues to engage children around the world who are enraptured by the show’s perfect blend of cowboys and dinosaurs. We are delighted to add these significant new partners to our growing list of licensees.”
Dino Ranch remains a ratings hit amongst Kids 2-5 on Disney Junior and CBC Canada where it premiered in January 2021. Now sold to over 160 countries and in 15+ languages the unique blend of preschool favorites – dinosaurs and ranch life – continues to delight fans around the world. Currently in its second season in the U.S., a third season has been greenlit and is slated to launch Fall 2023 on Disney Junior. These new licensees bring the total global partners to 55. In addition, Dino Ranch Live, a new live stage show visiting 60 North American cities starting next month, was recently announced. Tickets for Dino Ranch Live are on sale now via Ticketmaster.
Dino Ranch (104 x 22’ 3D animation) is created by Matt Fernandes (of Industrial Brothers) and produced by Industrial Brothers and Boat Rocker, in association with CBC Kids and Radio-Canada. Boat Rocker manages the global franchise development, including content distribution and consumer products.