Last month, a Wisconsin mother’s Facebook post went viral after her four-year-old son swallowed “13 tiny magnets” from a magnetic construction tile toy that broke open. Now, the industry is trying to put the spotlight on the importance of identifying these counterfeit magnetic toys.
- LIMA to Induct Pam Lifford, Michael Stone into Licensing Hall of Fame
- KidKraft Appoints Geoff Walker as President, CEO
- Here are the Top Tech Trends for Families at CES 2019, According to Living in Digital Times
- Meet the 2019 American Girl of the Year: Blaire Wilson
- Basic Fun! Reveals New Balloon Animal-Inspired Collectibles