How can the Maker Movement inspire toy companies to be more innovative with their products and brands? The “father of Maker Movement” will share how.
- This New Acquisition is Helping Basic Fun! Expand Its STEM Business
- Endeavor Acquires NeuLion
- eOne Launches Peppa Pig Consumer Products in Japan
- The Entertainer Revamps Flagship Store’s In-Shop Experience, Posts 37% Profit Increase
- Mainframe Studios Unveils New Kids’ Series
- 12 Finalists Revealed for The World Video Game Hall of Fame
- Toy Association’s Genius of Play Rolls Out PSA Campaign
- Elfenbein Named Genius Brands’ VP, Consumer Products
- Jay at Play Named Cozy Wings’ Master Toy Partner
- LÍLLÉbaby Unveils New Mickey Mouse Carrier Collection
- Hasbro, The Autism Project Team for ToyBoxTools
- Licensing Partners Celebrate 25th Anniversary of ‘The Sandlot’ with New Product
- Jakks Pacific Gets Master Toy License for ‘Gigantosaurus’
- Zak Serves Up Avengers: Infinity War Dinnerware
- Spotlight Licensing Named North American Agent for ‘The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady’
Charles P. Lazarus, founder of Toys “R” Us, has passed away at the age of 94.
Trend Hunter executives to offer insight into today’s youth and consumer brand engagement at PlayCon.
- Southard Freeman Communications, Playtime PR Form Alliance
- eOne Announces Alpha Group as Peppa Pig Master Toy, Expands Operations in China
- These Companies are Plotting How to ‘Save the Toy Industry’
- Horizon Group Recognized as Walmart Supplier of the Year
- Toy Industry Responds to Toys ‘R’ Us Liquidation
Toy Association President & CEO Steve Pasierb shares how the Toy Association is fighting back on China Tariffs.