The latest Disney sitcom success Shake It Up is set to launch off a tween-targeted merchandising program in time for the back-to-school and holiday seasons.
- CopCorp Signs Berkshire for Zoodorable
- Small Potatoes Signs Deals with iTunes, Penguin Books
- License2Brand Signs Clients in Greece
- Live Nation’s Latest Deals
- Saban Appoints Kehoe COO, CFO
- Hasbro Studios Hires Scales
- ASTRA Creates Job Board
- McMann Joins Fosdick Fulfillment
Disney announced yesterday that Andy Mooney resigned from his post as chairman of Disney Consumer Products (DCP). He joined the company in December 1999 as president of DCP and was promoted to chairman in May 2003.
- Power Rangers in Latin America
- Laura Ashley Launches U.S. E-commerce Site
- Tavern on the Green IP for Sale
- Hilco Partners with Streambank
Swarovski has 14 licensed boutiques in the United States, with more than 70 percent of the locations in casino environments. The company plans to have 30 licensed boutiques by the end of 2012, half of which will be located in casinos, according to Swarovski. The rest will be in other high traffic areas such as airports. Calabrini, LLC operates the licensed locations while Swarovski has its own network of nearly 300 retail stores in North America. Globally there are more than 2,000 retail stores.
- TRU Launches Differently-Abled Guide
- Mattel, Frank Sinatra Enterprises Partner for Barbie
- Sailor Moon to be Featured at Livraria Cultura
- Rebecca Bonbon Product in UK this Fall
- Additional Licensees for Jeremyville
- The Sharpe Company Signs Deals for Beast Farmer
- HIT Partners with PS Brands
- Saban Hires Hardman