- Nintendo Launches WiiU
- Build-A-Bear Partners with Cody Simpson
- Justin Time Airs Globally
- Oregon Scientific’s Tablet Signs Toon Goggles
- Bel-Air Collection Launches
- Sears Licenses Out its Brand Names
- Hasbro to Make Major Product Packaging Changes
- Justin Time TV Series Launches; Licensing Program to Follow
- Target, Disney Partner for Princess Week
- The Passing of Thomas Kinkade
Matt Nuccio, president of Design Edge, with five pieces of advice on building connections in the toy industry.
More than 250 episodes of Cosmos-Maya content to air on recently launched service ZEE5 Kids.
Disney India picks up Guddu, Bapu, and Gadget Guru Ganesha. All three new shows will premiere this summer and are produced by India and Singapore animation studio Cosmos-Maya.
- TRU Announces Black Friday Plans
- Overstock, PBS Kids Team for New Online Shopping Destination
- Corus Develops new Preschool Series