- Cartoon Network, LEGO Partner to Create Mixels Property
- Spin Master, Nickelodeon Partner for Paw Patrol Series
- MGA Launches Mooshka; Signs Licensees
- Joester Loria Group Signs Deals for The Hive
- DreamWorks Signs Mr. Peabody & Sherman Licensees
- Knockout Licensing Signs Justin Time
- memBrain Licensing Signs Christina Milian’s Shelby Star Property
- ASPCA Signs Licensees
- Wonder Forge Signs Tickety Toc
- Live Nation Merchandise Enters Asia
- Jazwares Signs World War Z and Teen Titans Go!
- The Bridge Signs Strawberry Shortcake
- Nintendo Launches WiiU
- Build-A-Bear Partners with Cody Simpson
- Justin Time Airs Globally
- Oregon Scientific’s Tablet Signs Toon Goggles
- Bel-Air Collection Launches
- Sears Licenses Out its Brand Names
- Hasbro to Make Major Product Packaging Changes
- Justin Time TV Series Launches; Licensing Program to Follow
- Target, Disney Partner for Princess Week
- The Passing of Thomas Kinkade
Matt Nuccio, president of Design Edge, with five pieces of advice on building connections in the toy industry.
More than 250 episodes of Cosmos-Maya content to air on recently launched service ZEE5 Kids.
Disney India picks up Guddu, Bapu, and Gadget Guru Ganesha. All three new shows will premiere this summer and are produced by India and Singapore animation studio Cosmos-Maya.
- TRU Announces Black Friday Plans
- Overstock, PBS Kids Team for New Online Shopping Destination
- Corus Develops new Preschool Series