Public Relations Manager – LEGO Systems, Inc., Enfield, Conn.
Assistant Public Relations Manager – LEGO Systems, Inc. – Enfield, Conn.
- HIT Signs New Thomas Deals
- Licensing Deals for KISS
- CBS Global Deals
- Dynacraft to Make Transformers Bikes and Scooters
- Sweet Deal for Transformers
- VeggieTales in Eyewear Deal
- Target Hires Pearl
- Walmart Reports First Quarter Results
- ASTRA Commissions Web Shopping Study
- Do Good Stuff-a-Thon Event Helps with National Foster Care Month
The iPad has opened up a whole new world for magazines, changing the way publishers develop core content and licensed product.
When Noodle Head, Inc., launched Pawparazzi Pets in 2006, the toy line was playing off the trend of celebrities carrying their pets in purses. Since then, Pawparazzi Pets has evolved into an interactive website and a soon-to-be licensing program. Sharon Bennett, president of Bennett Branding, the licensing agency for Pawparazzi Pets, explains the strategy behind the licensing program and Pawparazzi Pets’ entrance into mass market.
- Saban Signs MEGA for Power Rangers Construction Toys
- Smart/Tangoes USA Partnership Formed
- TRU’s Solar Power Initiative
- Innovation First Continues to Defend Hexbugs in Court
- It’s Happy Bunny Gets New Team
- HIT, Red Toolbox Create Line for Bob the Builder
- Langer Juice Features Pocoyo in Promotion
- Fundex, Tyson in Summertime Deli Promo
- Chuggington, Ty’s Toy Box Partnership
- New Licensees for Animal Planet