- LEGO Introduces Life of George; Game Combines App with LEGO-Brick Play
- Techno Source and Character Options Expand Partnership
- TRU Relaunches Imaginarium
- Little Airplane Productions to Introduce Toot Town at MIP Jr.
- Poof-Slinky Acquires Scientific Explorer, Fuzzoodles
- Cepia Premieres Quest for Zhu Movie
Innovation in nail polish usually refers to a quick-dry formula, a chip-resistant technique, or trendy colors. While nail polish brand OPI has these offerings, it is making a name for itself with out-of-the-box licensing ideas. OPI collaborates with Ford Motor Co., Whirlpool, Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, The Kardashians, Shrek, and the newest announcement—The Muppets.
- Jakks Signs Deals for Winx and Monsuno
- WBCP Signs Wonder Forge for Games
- Douglas Company to Offer Clifford Plush
- Sesame Promotes Mascara
- Mind Candy Hires Schultz
- Zinkia Hires Pastor
- Hape Hires Quercia
ASTRA kicks off its second annual Neighborhood Toy Store Day this November 12. Here are some tips for planning a simple day that will draw a lot of attention.
- Time to Play Announces Holiday 2011 Most Wanted List
Fisher-Price has created Signature Style, a concept that will turn Fisher-Price’s iconic red scallop logo into its own brand. A style guide was released to potential licensees this summer. Licensed products are expected to be in stores late 2012, with a full-scale roll-out in 2013.
- Grossman Leaves Wild Planet; Management Changes
A handful of powerful brands are responsible for the vast majority of licensing in the adult licensing space. At this point, Playboy, Penthouse, and Hustler are far removed from their publishing roots. These brands have been established as lifestyle brands of their own accord with products that forego the adult elements that one may associate with these brands.