- Hasbro Announces Positive Preliminary Results
- Discovery Launches Licensing Program for Sons of Guns
The idea of Kidlandia began as simple creatures that lived in Brian Backus’ imagination when he was a child. While working a full-time job in the beverage industry, he designed personalized maps in his spare time. These individual commissioned works of art served a growing client base. Along the way, he married these two concepts to create Kidlandia, a child’s personalized world. Kidlandia now encompasses a website with multiple product lines as well as licensed partners.
- Kidz Bop and SiriusXM Launch Block Party Format
- Clifford Gets Live Touring Show
- Chugginton’s Wilson Gets A Balloon
- Crowded Teeth Debuts at The Land of Nod
- Bob the Builder Gets an App
- Sun-Mate Signed to Make Products for Multiple Properties
Toronto-based XMG Studio, Inc., has three positions available.
- MSG Partners with Duracell
- Fisher-Price’s View-Master in Digital Deal with Spatial View
- Jakks in Plush, Game Deals with Marvel
- New Licensees for Girl Scouts
- SO SO Happy Signs Commonwealth
- Care Bears in Taiwan Promotion
- Corus/Nelvana Hires Andrew Kerr
- Slifer Promoted at Joester Loria Group
- Child’s Play Communications Hires Krosche
- Innovation First Introduces Bobble Bots with Mind Candy
- Beanstalk Signs Fashion Designer Matthew Williamson
- MGA and Lionsgate in Lalaloospy Deal
- Fruit Ninja Signs Jazwares
- Little Airplane’s Small Potatoes Expands Internationally
Kidz Bop is looking for a marketing and public relations coordinator for its New York City office.
Puppet Heap, founded by Paul Andrejco in 2004, is a puppet design studio with three divisions that works with clients such as The Walt Disney Company and Nickelodeon. In the fall of 2011, the company’s first line of retail puppets was sold in the U.S. Andrejco describes his philosophy behind the studio, puppetry, and the characters his team is creating.