- MEGA Brands Signs Skylanders Giants License
- Crayola Inks Deal For Sweet Treats
- Kathy Ireland Partners with Gorham for New Line
- Sony Signs New Licensees
- Firefly Signs Deals for Hell’s Kitchen
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Marvel Sign Spider-Man Underwear Deal
- Disney Names New Leadership
- Spirit Halloween Adds Licensing Division, Hires Morse
- NBC to Launch New Kids TV Block
- The Trash Pack Appoints Licensing Agent for UK, Ireland
- The Jungle Book Gets App
- Big Bird & Friends to call Universal Studios Singapore Home
- Hot Wheels Exhibit Races into Indianapolis
- Sync Beatz Entertainment Named Agent for Tamagotchi
- Disney Reveals Where’s My Water? Merchandise
- Spin Master, TCG Launch Roxx in Europe
- SMC Adds New Licensees for H20: Just Add Water
- Penguin to Bring Adventure Time Books to Market
- New Licensees Signed for Sweethearts Candy
- New Reebok Shoe Collection to Feature Marvel Characters
- Lava Lite Signs with Global Icons
- Grasso Joins Entertainment One
- Penny Re-Joins Creative Licensing Corporation
- Cookie Jar Named Licensing Agent, Distributor for Scan2Go
- SGCompanies Acquires MeyeWorld
My Dirty Jobs, a company creating a line of heavy-duty cleaning products inspired by the Discovery Channel series Dirty Jobs staring Mike Rowe, is the first reality-based brand to enter the household-cleaning aisle.
Company co-founders Adam Lerner and Christian Darby created the idea. Less than 18 months ago the duo embarked on an uphill battle to convince both Rowe and Discovery Communications to take a chance on their start-up. Their vision became reality and the product line debuted at Walmart last month.
Both Lerner and Tracy VanBibber, national sales director of My Dirty Jobs, spoke with aNb Media about the brand’s launch and strategy.
The Grateful Dead has endured for generations through its music and tie-dyed, peace-loving lifestyle. But now Rhino Entertainment, a division of Warner Music Group and licensing agent for the brand, is relying on a new brand strategy to ramp up licensing efforts to ensure the brand carries on alongside its music.