- HIT, Corus Partner for Mike the Knight
- MarVista Acquires The Witches of Oz
- Happy Birthday to Raggedy Ann
After a successful first season, the Fox television series Glee has garnered a number of awards, a loyal fandom, and a powerful licensing program.
New licensing partnerships bring Fraggle Rock fun back to fans and introduce Red, Gobo, Wembley, and the rest of the gang to a new generation.
Trends in science toys mirror trends with savvy consumers, bringing nature and environment-friendly themes to the forefront in this category for 2011.
While Jacqueline Blum, Source Interlink’s senior vice-president, business development, has been with the company for less than a year, she has a wealth of experience with its brands. In 2007, Source Interlink acquired the enthusiast media brands from Primedia Enterprises, where Blum served nearly seven years as president.
- AAA Teams with Richard Scarry’s Busytown for PSA
- TIA Seeks Participants to Assess Tricycle Safety Standards
- Everest Wholesale to Distribute Buffalo Games in Canada
- TIF Now Working with K.I.D.S
- KI.KA. to Air Babar and the Adventures of Badou
China is a growing economic powerhouse. What does China’s growth mean for the U.S. toy industry?
ASTRA is declaring November 13 as Neighborhood Toy Store Day. Learn how your store can be part of the promotion.
The Electrolux brand is more than just fridges, dishwashers, and other home appliances thanks to an aggressive licensing program that is receiving a big push in the U.S. this year.