- Infinity Lifestyle Brands Announces Baker Hire
- Joester Loria Group Signs on Two New Brands
- TIA and HMA Collaborate to Broaden Market Opportunities
- Nick Signs Distribution Deals for Power Rangers Samurai
- Industry Vet Tamra Knepfer Launches TK Brand Group
- Z.Cavaricci Appoints Stone America
The preschool TV series In the Night Garden debuted in the UK in 2007 and has been seen in 38 countries, including Canada, Australia, Spain, Poland, and China. In February, U.S. audiences finally got to see what the show is all about. Airing weekdays at 9:30 a.m. EST on The Hub, In the Night Garden offers children a world of engaging characters, playful language, songs, rhymes, and music. The television series is a prelude to a range of licensed products due to launch in the U.S. this year and throughout 2012. Neil Ross Russell, managing director, children’s and licensing for BBC Worldwide, talked more about the new U.S. licensing program.
Toys “R” Us, Inc., today announced the appointment of Neil Friedman as president, Toys “R” Us, U.S. In his new position at Toys “R ”Us, Friedman will oversee all merchandising, marketing, store operations, merchandise presentation, global sourcing, and product development, as well as merchandise planning and allocation for the company’s 866 stores and online business in the United States. Friedman will report to Gerald L. Storch, chairman and CEO, Toys “R” Us, Inc.
It was just announced that Techno Source USA has joined the family of Li & Fung Limited, following a March 14, 2011 agreement under which LF Products has acquired the business assets of Techno Source USA, Inc. The Techno Source business will continue to operate under the management of founders Rich Migatz and Wayne Nathan, as well as Eric Levin, and provide a platform for Li & Fung to continue to build and expand its toy business globally.
- HIT Signs Latin American Book Deals
- Skechers Debuts Direct-to-DVD Movie
- New Site for Italy’s Geronimo Stilton
- Cricket Magazine Group Signs Synergy for Licensing
- Brand Licensing Team Signs Fender
- Bradford Signs on Mexican Beer Brands
- Robin Zingone Renews Partnership with Deluxe Corporation
- Hot Topic Announces CEO Transition
- Kidz Bop Appoints Kennedy to VP
- New Sendak Picture Book to Publish this Fall
- Sesame eBookstore iPad App Unveiled
- Nickelodeon Adds Digital Children’s Books to NOOK Kids
- Schylling to Distribute Doodle Roll
- CBS and Showtime Launch The Borgias Line