- American Greetings Stationery Deal in Italy
- Lisa Marks Assoc. Signs My Friend Ronnie
- DeLorean Signs More Licensees
- New Licensees for It’s Happy Bunny
- CNE Extends Disguise’s Bakugan Deal
- Finigan Upped at Hasbro
- Sales up in November
- University Games Acquires Lines from American Plastic
- Hasbro, Turner in Programming Deal
- One Entertainment Has Licensing Rights for Top Soccer Teams
- Walmart Launches Toyland
- Hasbro Moves to NASDAQ Global Select Market
4sight has been working with Ecuadorian artist Belen Mena to license her property, Pachanga. Although the word means “a party,” the property is based on beautiful moths that Mena studied in the forests of Ecuador.
About a year and a half ago, the father and son team of Glenn and Travis Rutherford opened the door to The Rutherford James Group, a brand extension, licensing, and strategic consulting firm. The company is an amalgamation of Glenn Rutherford’s Logan James, Ltd., and Travis Rutherford’s Travis James, LLC, companies. Both principles bring decades of experience in the licensing business to the new company, which already has offices in California, Colorado, and Dubai. Glenn Rutherford, chairman and co-founder of The Rutherford James Group, takes a moment to talk to Royaltie$ about what sets the company apart and what’s on tap for a new company run by industry veterans.
- More Holiday Stats: Prices Just Not Low Enough Yet
- Ohio Art Distributes Japanese nanoblock
- Bluetooth Enabled Die-Cast Car Hits the Market
- GrowsUp.com Launches for Holiday Season
- Guinness World Records as an eBook
- Mattel Acquires License for Phase 10 and iMAGiNiff
- Thermos, Under Armour in Deal
- Aurora, Hush Puppies Distribution Deal
- Canadian Group, ZhuZhu Pets in Puzzle Deal
- Discovery Expands Licensed Products
- Holly Hobbie Heads to India
- CAA Signs Billy Blanks
- TimetoPlayMag.com Reveals America’s Toy Wish List: The Must-Haves as Chosen by Consumers
- DreamWorks’ Madagascar on Stage
- Squinkie’s Hair-Raising Line Extension
- ASTRA Announces Marketplace Speakers
Mix former Apple programmers with toy industry veterans, add in the power of portable devices and the result is a profound change in how consumers collect, own, and display collectibles.
Created by Little Ricky Software, eCollectibles are a revolutionary way to merge all the classic patterns of collecting tangible objects onto a portable device. The licensing opportunities are endless whether the goal is reaching kids, collectors, and just about everyone in between.