- TRU to Carry the Kindle
- Small Potatoes to Launch on Disney Junior
- Voltron to Be a Feature Film
HGTV has grown to be the No. 1 television network for home and lifestyle programming since its launch in 1994, and now with the help of The Beanstalk Group HGTV is also growing into a leading lifestyle brand with a comprehensive licensing program across targeted categories.
- Jakks Signed for Men in Black 3
- Cody Direct for Yak Pak Bedding
- O’Donnell Joins NBCUniversal
- Berg Joins LIMA
- The Passing of Elliot Handler
The TIF shares its recent experiences helping kids through its Play Heals program.
- Royaltie$ Brand Showcase Media Event
Nickelodeon’s popular Victorious is now in its second season, and a comprehensive licensing program will allow fans to interact with the show in new ways.
ERPLY (www.erply.com) is a tool for managing retail operations, which is hybrid cloud software. It can be used on both MACs and PCs. The company says it has all the benefits of web-based software without the downfalls of software—meaning ERPLY stays functional even when there is no internet connection.
- Jakks Reports 2Q Results
- Monsuno to Air on Nicktoons
- Serendipity 3 to Get Licensing Program
- Pocoyo to Air Weekends on Nick Jr.
- Phineas and Ferb Face Off for NHL Apparel