- TimetoPlayMag.com Hosts Spring Toy Showcase
- You Have a New Home, Charlie Brown
- Webkinz Celebrates Fifth Anniversary
CBS Consumer Products is focused on the film Beastly, which is scheduled for release July 30, 2010. The film has been called a modern-day take on Beauty and the Beast where a New York teen is transformed into a monster to find love. The film stars Vanessa Hudgens, Neil Patrick Harris, Mary-Kate Olsen, and Alex Pettyfer.
A separate endeavor is Star Trek Online, the MMOG that launched in February. It keeps the momentum going until the next film is released in 2012.
Liz Kalodner, executive vice-president and general manager of CBS Consumer Products, provided on update on these properties.
- Easter Sales Expected to Be Up
- Aurora and Ty Have Court Date for Infringement Case
- Patch Products Hires Hayes
- Stone America Signs Stall & Dean
- Scented Candles for Mars-Branded Candies to Debut
- Vamplets to Host Blood Drive at Licensing Show