Several toy industry executives and experts shared with TFE how the growth of online shopping has changed the way they launch new product.
While there are some incentives for toy companies to expand or relocate production out of China, they may face difficulties finding a suitable alternative location.
Founded in 1997, Jazwares saw many developments this year, including the acquisition of Wicked Cool Toys and licensing agreements for several popular entertainment properties. What’s in store for the company’s future?
- Q&A with Jeremy Zag, CEO and Founder of ZAG
- Making the Most of Your Toy Fair Appointments by The Moss-Tucker Group
- With Online Shopping, A New Way to Launch by Victoria Sheridan
- Q&A with Alan Hassenfeld by Mary Couzin
- Toy Manufacturing and China by Victoria Sheridan
- Company Profile: Jazwares by Victoria Sheridan
- Toy Fair 2020 compiled by Victoria Sheridan
- Brand Profile: Clifford the Big Red Dog
- Print on Demand and How It Can Work for You by Janice Ross, Women in Toys
- Discovery Inc. Unveils New Brands and Product Lines for 2020
Mattel, Inc. announced that it has entered into a multi-year global licensing agreement with Universal Brand Development for DreamWorks Animation’s Spirit Riding Free
Moose Toys is introducing the first ever collection of Bluey toys based on the Australian series that expanded to U.S. audiences with its fall 2019 premiere.
Join Nolan Bushnell for Pioneering the Future, a discussion on entrepreneurship, creativity, innovation, and evolving the power of play.
The hottest new toys, games, and youth entertainment products will take over the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center this Saturday when the 117th Toy Fair New York kicks off in New York City.
Wave 4 of Bananas collectible toys from Cepia, LLC. has arrived, along with two new types of Bananas toys, including Bananas Babies and Hugger Bananas.